cordially invites you to an evening with
Saturday, August 26, 2017
Social Hour 6:00 PM (Cash Bar) — Dinner 7:00 PM
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Airport – 830 Phillips Lane, Louisville KY 40209
Funds raised by TWNPAC are used to support candidates for elected office whose philosophy aligns with TWN core principles.
We thank you for your support.
RSVP by Monday, August 21st.
Tickets and Sponsorship Opportunities
Individual Tickets: $100 (order tickets now with a credit card or PayPal)
- Tickets at the door will be $125.
Sponsorships include a private reception with Congressman Yarmuth plus:
- Gold Level: $1,000, four dinner tickets and a program recognition
- Silver Level: $500, two dinner tickets and program recognition
- Bronze Level: $250, one dinner ticket and program recognition
- Pay for a sponsorship now with a credit card or PayPal
Table Host: $1,000, ten dinner tickets and program recognition
When you make your reservation, please provide:
- the names of your guests, if known
- your exact name as it should appear in the program
- dietary restrictions
- all information required by the KY Registry of Election Finance
- name, full address, phone, email, occupation, employer
You may submit your payments for sponsorship or tickets:
- with a check payable to TWNPAC mailed to P. O. Box 910246, Lexington KY 40591-0246 OR
- online with PayPal or a credit card
If you are unable to attend the Democracy Dinner, please make a contribution to TWNPAC. If you want us to use all or part of your contribution to allow others to attend the event, you may do so with a note on the contribution form.
Help us honor John Yarmuth who fights for…
- maintaining the benefits of the Affordable Care Act
- federal investments in K-12 literacy
- low interest rates on higher education student loans
- services for families in crisis
- protection of family farms
- investments in green energy alternatives
- gun violence prevention measures
- federal tax reforms for economic development
As our only elected Democrat in Washington, John champions ALL Kentuckians!