Kentucky Women’s Network Inc is committed to activating Kentuckians — particularly women — to take part in the political process, strengthening their influence and inclusion in policy-making decisions.
The primary goal of the Kentucky Women’s Network Inc is to establish and manage a citizen network to educate, motivate, advocate and activate Kentuckians in support of democratic principles. Our activities include:
- Promoting enlightened principles that embrace the core democratic ideals.
- Work to make those principles known to Kentuckians.
- Organizing members who will motivate others to become politically active.
- Providing education about candidates who represent democratic principles and who support the Network’s positions.
- Identifying civic problems and pursue solutions.
- Supporting and partnering with organizations whose goals and purposes complement those of the Network.
Dedicated to the achievement of a truly democratic society, Network members embrace the Four Freedoms set forth by Franklin D. Roosevelt: Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Worship, Freedom from Want, and Freedom from Fear. We believe that:
- All people are entitled to live without fear for their own safety or the safety of their loved ones. That safety must be secured by both protection and prevention.
- Each person is entitled access to honest work providing a living wage conducted in a safe, healthy, work environment.
- Access to high quality public education must be available to all people regardless of sex, race, religion, national origin, financial status, or disability.
- Each person is entitled to quality medical care at an affordable cost.
How to contact Kentucky Women’s Network Inc.
mail: P O Box 910246, Lexington KY 40591-0246